Rising Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Legends

A medieval fantasy RPG forum, with factions, wars, in the world of Mindirra.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Validated* Lloyd Irving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd Irving
Archmage of the Tyryn Mages
Lloyd Irving

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
*Validated* Lloyd Irving Left_bar_bleue32/32*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
MP:
*Validated* Lloyd Irving Left_bar_bleue96/96*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)

*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty
PostSubject: *Validated* Lloyd Irving   *Validated* Lloyd Irving Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Name: Lloyd Irving
Desired Faction: Tyryn Mages
Story: I was born in Acelis town. When I was 8 years old, I noticed that I could control elements like Fire, Water, Wind and Earth, and all the other kids were scared of me. So I had to go live in the forest near the town because that way I wouldn't scare anyone. In the next years I mastered my powers and I became strong and powerful, but, Acelis town was destroyed by an evil sorcerer. So 50 years later here, I am, leader of the Tyryn Mages.
Back to top Go down
Gale Danareth
Leader of the Irith Knights
Gale Danareth

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
*Validated* Lloyd Irving Left_bar_bleue96/96*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
MP:
*Validated* Lloyd Irving Left_bar_bleue48/48*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

*Validated* Lloyd Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Validated* Lloyd Irving   *Validated* Lloyd Irving Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:10 pm

OK, I validate
Back to top Go down
http://dmgw.weaponboard.net

*Validated* Lloyd Irving
Page 1 of 1