Rising Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Legends

A medieval fantasy RPG forum, with factions, wars, in the world of Mindirra.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkuls transactions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkul Wyrmsbane
Warchief of the Thalwar Barbarians
Darkul Wyrmsbane

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
Darkuls transactions Left_bar_bleue120/120Darkuls transactions Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Darkuls transactions Left_bar_bleue32/32Darkuls transactions Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Darkuls transactions Empty
PostSubject: Darkuls transactions   Darkuls transactions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 pm

Darkul has just finished his training. He is now ready to go fight for his honor and make his reputation. But he won't do that naked! Thats why the mighty darkul decided to go to the armory.

He walks in the tent, shares a friendly handshake to the man and says:

" Hey man, long time! Too long!"

" Darkul! I'd reconize that ponytail anywhere! Its been, what, 5 years now? You've changed so much!"

Darkul, knowing they wouldn't get to the point unless he said something replied;

" Enough wit' the chat, yer know im not good at it! I'm here to buy ya some weapons. I need an axe and an 'rmor! Whacha got for under 100 gold total?"

"Well i got a great axe, whitch you'll probably like, and a hide armor for 58 peices total..."

" Well Yer havn't let me down before so I trust yer! I'll take 'em both"

Darkul shares one last manly handshake, walks out satisfied of his transactions and goes back to the training grounds to try his new gear out.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale Danareth
Leader of the Irith Knights
Gale Danareth

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
Darkuls transactions Left_bar_bleue96/96Darkuls transactions Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
MP:
Darkuls transactions Left_bar_bleue48/48Darkuls transactions Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

Darkuls transactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkuls transactions   Darkuls transactions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:08 pm

HRPG: Reminder: Don't forget! Actions in italic! Speech in bold!Outside RPG comment, HRPG:

I edited your post, but try to remember next time.
Back to top Go down
http://dmgw.weaponboard.net

Darkuls transactions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Legends :: Factions :: Quephtos Steppes :: Quephtos Shop-
Jump to: