Rising Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Legends

A medieval fantasy RPG forum, with factions, wars, in the world of Mindirra.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weradrill
Hierophant of the Seros Druids
Weradrill

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Left_bar_bleue64/64*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
MP:
*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Left_bar_bleue80/80*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty
PostSubject: *Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf   *Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:47 pm

Name: Weradrill
Desired Faction: Seros Druids
Story:

- Ok, sit down and listen to my story, which I told only to some people. I'm only telling it to people who defend the forest.
My story starts when I was younger, I was 5 years old, when all my family burned in my house. I ran far away from the fire, in the forest. There I've been adopted by a wolf family. That explain why I act like a wolf. This story is quite longer than I'm telling you, but it explains why I am a druid. I found the power and I've learned it. All the magic, I've learned it from the wolves. Then, I transformed myself into a wolf. 30 years, I lived in the form of a wolf.

Now, I'm getting in the fight, because some people are trying to burn the forest and I need the help of all the druids to get the head of those people.
Back to top Go down
Gale Danareth
Leader of the Irith Knights
Gale Danareth

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Level: 8
HP:
*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Left_bar_bleue96/96*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
MP:
*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Left_bar_bleue48/48*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf   *Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:26 pm

Valid!

*I've been waiting for ya, you know?*
Back to top Go down
http://dmgw.weaponboard.net

*Validated* Weradrill, the White Wolf
Page 1 of 1